t’s the Twister game, the classic game that ties players up in knots! This action-packed group game is fun for parties or a game night with the family. See where the spinner lands and make a move. Left hand red, piece of cake! Right hand yellow, no problemo! Hilarity ensues as players twist, turn, tangle -- and struggle to keep their hands and feet glued to the mat. Right foot blue … uh oh, this is getting tough! Who can do it? Once a player topples over, or their knee or elbow hits the mat, they're out. The last player standing wins! For ages 6 and up, the Classic Twister game is a fun thing to do while staying at home, and it’s a great outdoor game for kids to play with family and friends. Are you ready to be the next Twister game champ?
Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
• WHO’S GOT THE MOVES?: Classic Twister gameplay challenges players to place their hands and feet on red, blue, yellow, and green dots on the plastic floor mat, without falling over
• GIVE THE SPINNER A WHIRL: See where it lands and make a move! Right foot red, off to a good start. Left foot green, you’ve got this! Left hand blue … wait, is that physically possible? Give it a shot
• INDOOR ACTIVITY FOR KIDS: Stuck inside? The Classic Twister game is an action-packed way for kids, tweens, and teens to "get their energy out." (Parents, rejoice!)
• FUN PARTY GAME TO PLAY IN TEAMS: This group game includes instructions to play in teams, along with tips for hosting a Twister tournament. Break out the mat for game night too
• TYING PLAYERS UP IN KNOTS FOR GENERATIONS: Who doesn’t remember playing this Hasbro game as a kid? The Twister game is for adults and kids age 6 and up. Families can join in the fun together
• Includes 1 Twister mat, 1 spinner, and instructions.
• Ages 6 and up
• For 2 or more players
• Adult assembly required.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.