CLICK & COLLECT:
Place your order online and choose the FREE in store collection option!
Processing times for all 'Click & Collect' orders will vary depending on the time your order is placed and the products ordered. We ask that you PLEASE wait for email confirmation that your order is ready for collection. This will help to ensure your order is processed and available for collection.
Pickup notification emails may land in the promotions folder of your Email provider - so keep an eye there so you know when your order is ready for collection. Orders are usually ready for collection within 24 hours Monday - Friday.
Please check collection service times ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
Click & Collect orders will only be released under the following strict conditions;
- Name the order was purchased under
- The Email Receipt confirming the order
An important note about 'Same Day Processing'
Same day processing is NOT same day delivery, standard delivery times will still apply. All items ordered must be in stock and available to be shipped from our store. Same day processing excludes public holidays, promotional days and events that attract an unusually high number of orders over a short period of time i.e. percentage off sales or free shipping promotions.
SHIPPING OPTIONS, EXCLUSIONS & CONDITIONS:
- We are delighted to offer a number of different shipping and delivery options to cater to our customers' requirements. We try to offer the best and most competitive shipping rates and any charges are only covering the cost of shipping as incurred by us from our third party delivery service providers
- *Flat rate shipping may exclude certain bulky items including, but not limited to: sand, sand & water tables, large outdoor toys. Excluded products will be highlighted in your shopping cart and on product pages.
- Deliveries will be shipped via a carrier of our choosing, currently FastWay Couriers and can only be extended to areas reachable through these carriers which may exclude extremely remote locations.
- Please ensure suitable provisions are in place to handle your delivery when it arrives. Our freight costs do not cover instances whereby the driver cannot complete delivery due to unforeseen problems preventing delivery.
- Delivery services not available on public holidays.
- Please note we do not offer international shipping or shipping to Northern Ireland
Authority to Leave (ATL): Although we do not recommend leaving orders unattended when not home to accept delivery, deliveries are currently completed under ATL by way of Covid-19 protocols and a notification of completion of delivery cannot be implemented.
Due to the implementation of contactless deliveries and ATL by our courier as a result of Covid-19, we will NOT be able to offer any further assistance if your order is damaged, lost or subsequently goes missing after it has been deemed delivered by the carrier. The associated risk in leaving parcels unattended is borne by the customer.
Notification of such failures must be made within 7 working days from last day of expected delivery. Please allow 3-5 working days from date of notifying us to allow us to investigate with the courier. If a refund is applied and the goods are later located then we reserve the right to place a debit for these goods unless you return them to us. Failure to raise a initial query within this timeframe may result in failure to investigate with our couriers and redress may not be offered.
It is our objective to achieve on time delivery on all orders. We monitor our delivery partners and our experience is that delivery is successful within the chosen delivery time period in 99% of cases.
We use a number of third party courier service providers and on occasion human error may cause a package to be misdirected. Once despatched, the on time delivery of a package is the responsibility of the relevant courier company and John P Hopkins & Sons Ltd. cannot be held responsible for a package not reaching its destination on time.
In order to avoid disappointment, we suggest that customers place orders well in advance of birthdays, parties and Christmas to allow for any unforeseen delays.