These terms and conditions are provided by John P Hopkins & Sons Ltd (referred to as Hopkins Toymaster, 'us', 'our' or 'we' in these terms) and set out the terms and conditions under which you may use our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, then you may not use the website.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us updating the website. Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website. We reserve the right to close the website at any time, and to amend or correct any website content, with or without prior notice.
We work hard to provide the best service and ensure our systems display 100% up-to-date information. However, in some exceptional circumstances, the system may show stock as available that may no longer be available when you arrive at the store. On popular items and at peak times. Hopkins Toymaster cannot be held responsible for any loss or cost arising where an item is unavailable. Usually everything displayed on our site as In Stock is present and available for immediate dispatch. In the unlikely event that any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we reserve the right to cancel your order. You will receive an email notification of any order cancellation as a result of stock out confirming that any pre-authorisation has been released or payment refunded as relevant in line with our Payment Terms, To the extent that the out of stock item forms part of a larger order, all other goods ordered by the customer will be dispatched in the normal way.
We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate and most reliable information at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured may contain incomplete data, typographical errors or other inaccuracies. We try to ensure that all pricing is accurate but occasionally an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologies if erroneous information is reflected in the price or availability.
We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We present our content "as is" and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of the equipment you use to view our website, may affect the colours you actually see on the screen. We cannot guarantee that your equipment's display of any colour, texture or detail of products will be accurate/the same as the actual product.
Full name of legal entity: John P Hopkins & Sons Ltd.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Hopkins Toymaster, Main Street, Wicklow Town, Co. Wicklow, A67FA46
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country where you work or live or where you believe your legal rights have been infringed. The Data Protection Commissioner is the Irish supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.dataprotection.ie). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the relevant regulator, so please contact us in the first instance.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to Hopkins Of Wicklow storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
Entrants are providing information to Hopkins of Wicklow
- The competitions will run from 15/11/2022 to 25/11/2021
- The prizes consist of various toys / toy bundles as pictured each day and are valued between 25 and 100 euro. You must claim the prize within 2 weeks, ie. by 25/11 to 10/12
- To be selected for the 'Work A Day In A Toy Shop' children must be between the ages of 5 & 12 years old - the length of the day will be a Sunday afternoon in December - those chosen will experience what it is like to work in a toy shop and will receive their payment in toys!
- To enter the competition, you must follow the instruction on the day - for example : like, tag and share to your story. Or we may request that you follow us on TikTok.
- If you win, we will notify you by DM on Instgram or Facebook on Friday November 25th. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 24 hours, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant. The winner will be randomly selected at 10pm on the day of the post
- We will never ask you to click any links to obtain your prize - all communication will come from our official account
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- Hopkins of Wicklow reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- This promotion has no affiliation with Facebook, Instagram or TikTok