• Channel your creativity – Build a detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ recreation of The Mandalorian’s helmet (75328) and pay tribute to a legendary bounty hunter
• Build and display – Relive your favorite Star Wars: The Mandalorian moments as you replicate iconic features of Mando’s helmet and display it on the brick-built stand with nameplate
• Capture the sheen of beskar armor – Drum-lacquered LEGO® elements and bricks in different shades of gray help you to recreate the metallic look of beskar armor and the contours of the helmet
• Add to your collection – The Mandalorian Helmet is part of a range of collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models, each designed to offer an immersive and rewarding creative challenge
• Fun gift idea – Treat yourself or give this 584-piece set as a birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise to a Star Wars: The Mandalorian fan or LEGO® Star Wars™ collector
• Compact and impactful – This brick-built The Mandalorian Helmet model measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep
• Illustrated building guide – Find step-by-step instructions in the box, so even if you are a newcomer to LEGO® sets, you will soon be building with confidence
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.