Wooden Food Groups
- Contents: 25 piece Melissa & Doug Food Groups set
- 21 wooden play food pieces
- Sort the food into the 4 wooden crates
- Introduce your child to the main food groups
- Watermelon, tomato, banana, lemon, orange and garlic
- Fish, egg, burger, steak, sausage and drumstick
- Burger bun, bread and panini
- Cheese, butter and milk
- Made for role play and sorting fun
- Beautiful wooden toy for kids
Explore a well-balanced diet with the Melissa & Doug Food Groups wooden toy. It’s a wonderful way to teach kids all about healthy eating.
Little ones will love preparing make-believe meals with the watermelon, cheese, fish, egg and much more. For learning fun with the Melissa & Doug Food Groups wooden toy, ask your child to name each food item and sort them by food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables.
Take turns playing chef and put together a balanced meal in each basket. Place an order for a meal and see if your little one can find all the right pieces to support early memory skills.