Road transport and air-rescue playset – This LEGO® City Rescue Helicopter Transport (60343) buildable toy playset is packed with LEGO inspiration for imaginative play
• What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a toy articulated flatbed truck and rescue helicopter, plus driver and pilot minifigures
• Realistic details – The toy truck has a long, articulated flatbed trailer and fold-out warning lights, while the rescue helicopter has spinnable rotors and a storage area for the included stretcher
• Fun toys for kids who love creative play – Makes a fun birthday or any-other-day gift for children aged 5 and up
• Measurements – Truck (with helicopter onboard) measures over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high, 15.5 in. (39 cm) long and 3 in. (8 cm) wide
• Minifigure accessories – The LEGO® accessories in this set include a toy walkie-talkie and a stretcher
• Includes printed and digital guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the finished model as they build with the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
• Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City Great Vehicles deliver realistically detailed toys and fun characters that help kids develop confidence and key life skills through open-ended, creative play
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.