• Colorful vet clinic toy teaches kids to build – LEGO® Friends Pet Clinic (41695) lets youngsters aged 4+ express their love of animals while helping develop their construction skills
• Packed with play starters – Comes with 2 mini-dolls, including LEGO® Friends Mia and cat, turtle and rabbit toys, plus lots of children’s vet kit to spark hours of nurture play
• 2 floors full of fun – Kids can bring in their pet to be examined or play the vet taking an X-ray. Upstairs is a grooming area for pet play and pampering, complete with a bath and cat gym
• Treat for kids aged 4+ – A creative reward for little animal lovers who deserve a treat, this set can be given as a birthday gift for kids who love to explore building and animal toys
• Anytime creativity – Measuring over 6 in. (16 cm) high and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, this LEGO® Friends set takes up little room so it can be kept out ready for impromptu animal nurture role-play fun
• Building made easy – 4+ toy playsets come with Starter Bricks to get kids building fast. Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to construction, even for kids just learning to read
• Learning through play – 4+ toys are designed to help hone key ready-for-school skills, such as communication and concentration
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.