LEGO® Minecraft™ The Sky Tower (21173) incorporates a diverse range of buildable environments that reconfigure in infinite ways to inspire Minecraft adventures that never end.
• Includes a Pilot figure with elytra wings, netherite helmet, firework rocket and trident; 2 flying phantoms; an orange tabby cat; and lots of authentic accessories.
• This fantastically versatile playset encourages kids to continually adapt their creations and explore new adventures. It’s just like the video game, but with hands-on, creative construction.
• Minecraft™ players and creative builders aged 8 and up will enjoy endless hands-on, immersive pleasure with this imagination-inspiring playset.
• Measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this reconfigurable set is ideal for imaginative play, creative display and combining with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets.
• The colorful playset contains many authentic Minecraft™ accessories, including a crafting table, anvil, grindstone, soul lanterns, potatoes, beetroots and a barrel of fish.
• LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life by an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.