Magical adventures – LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Courtyard: Sirius’s Rescue (76401) is packed with role-play fun, from a daring prison rescue to a thrilling flight on Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff
• Iconic characters – The set includes Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™ and Sirius Black™ minifigures and a Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff figure with movable wings and room on his back for a passenger
• Imaginative play possibilities – Kids can recreate the iconic rescue scene from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ and conjure up endless enchanting stories of their own
• Enchanting gift – This action-packed, feature-filled playset makes a magical birthday, holiday or any-day treat for Harry Potter™ fans aged 8 and up
• Lots to explore – This versatile set measures over 12.5 in. (31 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep, making it fun to build, play with and put on display
• Magically modular – This toy is one of a series of modular sets that combine to create a complete Hogwarts™ Castle. 2 random wizard card tiles (of 16 in total) are also included for kids to collect
• Immersive building experience – The free LEGO® Building Instructions app lets users view, zoom and rotate the model as they build
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.