• The first buildable LEGO® Star Wars™ model of a Battle of Hoth AT-ST – With this authentically detailed building toy (75322), fans can recreate epic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scenes
• 3 LEGO® minifigures and a droid – Chewbacca with snow decoration, Hoth AT-ST Pilot and Hoth Rebel Trooper, each with weapons, plus an Imperial Probe Droid LEGO figure
• Lots of play-inspiring features – The AT-ST walker features a minifigure cockpit accessible via a hatch and opening roof, a wheel- = operated rotating head, 2 spring-loaded shooters and posable legs
• Premium-quality gift for ages 9 and up – Give this 586-piece building toy as a birthday or holiday gift to creative kids who are into Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
• For play and display – The AT-ST walker measures over 10.5 in. (26 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, and can be displayed between playtimes
• App-assisted building – Instructions are included and, using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of the construction model as they build
• Construction toys for all ages – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets allow kids (and adult fans) to recreate iconic scenes, make up new stories or just display the buildable models
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.