• Highly posable dragon toy – Kids can play out action-packed stories with this LEGO® NINJAGO® Jay’s Thunder Dragon EVO (71760)
• 2 minifigures – Toy construction set includes Jay with nunchucks, who can be upgraded with a hood and a sword, plus Viper Flyer armed with a sword and jetpack
• Ninja action – This dragon toy features posable legs, head, jaw, wings, a tail to use as a weapon and a saddle for kids to place Jay when he fights the snake
• Collectible banner – New for January 2022, when kids complete their missions and defeat the snake warrior, they are rewarded with a Speed banner to display on the dragon
• More rewards – Look out for banners in 7 other NINJAGO® sets, including Zane’s Power Up Mech EVO (71761), Kai’s Fire Dragon EVO (7 = 1762) and Lloyd’s Race Car EVO (71763)
• Build and play – This 140-piece ninja playset allows kids aged 6 and up to build as they play out thrilling adventures with their ninja heroes
• Play on the go – Measuring over 12.5 in. (32 cm) long, this dragon toy is the ideal size for kids to take with them wherever they go
• Playtime action – LEGO® NINJAGO® toys let kids dive into a fantasy world where they can team up with their ninja heroes to battle a cast of villains
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.