• LEGO® City hospital playset for kids aged 7+ – The LEGO City Hospital (60330) playset is packed with details for imaginative play
• What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a multi-room toy hospital, ambulance and rescue helicopter, plus 12 minifigures including 4 characters from the LEGO® City Adventures TV series
• Designed for creative play – The toy ambulance has room for the included stretcher and kids can slide minifigure patients in and out of the MRI scanner
• A gift for budding doctors and nurses – This LEGO® toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day surprise for kids aged 7 and up
• Dimensions – When built, the toy hospital building measures over 9 in. (24 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep
• Includes LEGO® minifigure accessories – This hospital playset comes with lots of minifigure accessories for imaginative play, including a medical cast, syringe and a wheelchair
• Includes an interactive digital building guide – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
• Building kids’ creative skills – Children develop confidence and key life skills as they play
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.