• Beach-themed playset for kids aged 5 and up – Days at the beach are never far away with this LEGO® City Beach Lifeguard Station (60328) building toy, designed for imaginative play
• What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a 2-level Lifeguard Station, ATV, ice-cream cart and beach setting with a palm tree, plus 4 minifigures and crab and turtle figures
• Designed for imaginative play – The 2-level lifeguard station comes with lots of toy play starters, including a control room with a workstation, telescope and loudspeakers, plus a toy ATV
• A gift for any occasion – This LEGO® toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up
• Toys for play and display – When built, the Beach Lifeguard Station measures over 5.5 in. (15 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide and 8 in. (20 cm) deep
• LEGO® minifigure accessories add to the play – Includes fun accessories for imaginative play, such as a trash grabber, bottle, life buoy, cell phone and binoculars
• Printed and digital building instructions – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.