• Firefighter playset for kids aged 6 and up – Take kids to the heart of the action with this multi-model LEGO® City Fire Station (60320) set, complete with 2 LEGO City Adventures TV series characters
• What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a 3-level fire station, truck and helicopter, 5 minifigures, a dog and a cat figure and a LEGO® Road Plate for connection to other LEGO City playsets
• Fun functions add to the play – Kids can shoot LEGO® water splat elements from the fire helicopter and water dart elements from the fire truck
• A gift for any occasion – This LEGO® firefighter toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day surprise for young LEGO builders and kids who wish to expand their city creations
• Plenty of room for play – With a garage, reception, firefighter quarters and control room, the 3-level toy Fire Station measures over 12 in. (30 cm) high, 13.5 in. (34 cm) wide and 12.5 in. (32 cm) deep
• LEGO® minifigure accessories – Includes 4 helmets and walkie-talkie, fire axe, drinks mug, pizza box, and fire extinguisher elements
• Printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the finished models as they build with the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.