• Action toy for kids aged 5 and up – Open up a world of action-packed play with this LEGO® City Fire Rescue <(>&<)> Police Chase (60319) playset, complete with a LEGO City Adventures TV series character
• What’s in the box? – Includes a fire pickup with a drone, police motorbike, crook’s car, fire scene with traffic light, cat figure and 3 minifigures, including LEGO® City TV character, Bob
• Features and functions – Kids can shoot LEGO® water splat elements from the drone, activate the toppling traffic light and raise and lower the LEGO flames at the fire scene
• A birthday or any-other-day gift – This LEGO® City firefighter playset is designed for kids aged 5 and up who love imaginative role play
• Dimensions – The fire pickup, with toy drone onboard, included in this multi-model set measures over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide
• Fun LEGO® accessories – The toy accessory elements in this set include a fish, handcuffs, 2 walkie-talkies, 3 banknote elements and a crook’s sack
• Includes printed and digital building instructions – Kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the finished model as they build with the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
• Exploring the world through play
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.