• Kids can stage action-packed performances with this awesome LEGO® City Fire Stunt Bike (60311) toy playset, featuring a cool flywheel-powered stunt bike and LEGO City TV character Freya McCloud.
• What’s in the box? All kids need to build a flywheel-powered stunt motorcycle, plus a LEGO® City Adventures TV series firefighter Freya McCloud minifigure.
• Kids push the stunt motorcycle to activate the flywheel, then unleash it for amazing jumps, airborne maneuvers and landings.
• The LEGO® City Fire Stunt Bike playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day treat for stunt fans and kids aged 5 and up.
• The Fire Stunt Bike measures over 1 in. (3 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) long and less than 1 in. (2 cm) wide.
• Combine this playset with others from the LEGO® City Stuntz series for even more stunt-show action.
• Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices, it’s an interactive guide that makes LEGO building child’s play!
• LEGO® City Stuntz sets put kids at the heart of the action with cool toy vehicles and fun characters that inspire imaginative stories and role play based on real-life scenarios.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.