• Retro-styled eco-houseboat model – Let kids live out an environmentally friendly lifestyle aboard the LEGO® Friends Canal Houseboat (41702), which comes with a deck-top market garden
• Lots of roles to play – This boat toy comes with 4 mini-doll toys including LEGO® Friends Mia, an animal toy, a bicycle and a separate market stall to spark hours of imaginative play
• Big fun for little nature-lovers – Kids who care for the environment will delight in growing their own produce, helping the team upcycle the boat and selling their food so the community can shop local
• Endless storytelling – With this LEGO® Friends set, kids can repair the boat, water the plants with the watering can, play on the games console, or hang with friends and play with the kitten on deck
• Features galore – On deck is a shower and gardening accessories. The deck is removable for easy access to the cabin with its kitchen and cooking implements, gaming station, sleeping area and toilet
• For kids aged 7+ who care about the planet – Thrill green-thumbed children with this 737-piece set, which also makes a creative birthday gift for kids who like vehicle models
• Extend the play – Measuring over 6 in. (17 cm) high, 12 in. (33 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.