• Build, play and display – LEGO® Minecraft® The Training Grounds (21183) is a rewarding building project, an exciting play experience and a spectacular model for kids to put on show
• Iconic characters – The set includes a classic cast of Minecraft® characters: a ninja, rogue, skeleton and a bat
• Endless play possibilities – Kids can rebuild and reconfigure this wonderfully customizable playset again and again to explore imaginative play-and-display possibilities that never end
• A stand-out gift – This modular playset makes an ideal birthday present, holiday gift, or special treat for any Minecraft® or mode = l-making enthusiast aged 8 and up
• Big on fun – Measuring over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (15 cm) deep, this impressive set can also be reconfigured and combined with other sets for extra enjoyment
• Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life by an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces
• Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.