• Underwater adventure – LEGO® Minecraft® The Guardian Battle (21180) takes players on a creative ocean-floor mission filled with characters and features from the best-selling game
• Authentic action – The buildable coral reef and monument structure also feature iconic Minecraft® characters: a diver, glow squid, guardian, elder guardian and 3 axolotls
• Hands-on play – There’s a coral-reef monument to build, treasure to find and hostile enemies to battle in a Minecraft® adventure that puts all the excitement of the game into kids’ hands
• Versatile gift – The set is bursting with open-ended play potential to engage and entertain Minecraft® players aged 8 and up
• Endless possibilities – This imaginative playset measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 5 in. (12 cm) wide and 3 in. (7 cm) deep
• Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces
• Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.