• Versatile bath toy – The colorful LEGO® DUPLO® My First Bath Time Fun: Floating Animal Train (10965) provides endless playful learning opportunities, bath after bath
• Buildable animals – The playset includes a hippo, duck and polar bear, a bucket, rain cloud and 3 floating rings that open up for quick and easy cleaning
• Developmental fun – Toddlers put 2 bricks together to build each animal, then place them in the floating rings. The toddler-friendly rings connect, disconnect and bubble as they move through the water
• Gift for preschoolers – Give this hands-on playset as a birthday present or any-day treat to toddlers aged 18 months and up
• A versatile, floating train – This toddler-friendly toy measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 18 in. (46 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep
• Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
• Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
• Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.