• Action fun for kids aged 4 and up – Delight little Spider-Man fans with this battle between Spidey and Doc Ock, inspired by the latest Disney+ Spider-Man TV show
• Packed with play starters – LEGO® Marvel Spidey And His Amazing Friends Spider-Man at Doc Ock’s Lab (10783) comes with 3 minifigures, a robot spider, lab scene, buildable truck toy and an action mech
• Save-the-day play – Kids join forces with Spider-Man and Ghost-Spider as they race to rescue Trace-E from evil Doc Ock’s lab, which includes a prison cell and robot for catching Super Heroes
• LEGO® Marvel gift for preschoolers – Give this as a gift for kids aged 4 and up who love the latest Super-Hero construction toys, Spider-Man minifigures and beefy, buildable truck toys
• Dynamic play – Minifigures can climb the scaffold to launch a web attack, while the robotic arm grabs Doc Ock’s energy canisters or an unsuspecting web-slinger
• Dimensions – Lab measures over 4 in. (12 cm) high and 4 in. (12 cm) wide, Spider-Car measures over 1 in. (3 cm) high and 3 in. (8 cm) long. Mech measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high and 3.5 in. (9 cm) long
• Features for fuss-free building – 4+ Spidey construction toys come with Starter Bricks to get kids building fast
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.