• A serving of fun food play – The LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Pizzeria (41705) gift is packed with creative accessories and features to bring restaurant play to life
• Gift for pizza lovers – Includes LEGO® Friends Olivia and Ethan, a separate outdoor seating area, pretend pizza oven, pizza paddle, skateboard and food toys such as cheese, a grater and a sauce bottle
• Lots of ways to play – Kids can pretend to be the chef, play shop in the takeout or serve diners at the table
• A gift to get the creative juices flowing – Designed for kids aged 5 and up, this buildable playset brings restaurant fun to kids’ bedrooms
• Dimensions – This LEGO® Friends toy playset measures over 4 in. (12 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 2 in. (6 cm) deep
• Playsets to let kids role-play the real world – LEGO® Friends sets come with relatable characters and authentic scenarios so kids can play at everyday life from the comfort of their bedrooms
• Quality guaranteed – LEGO® Friends sets fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
• Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standard
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Goods returned for refund, exchange or credit are subject to the following criteria:
CHANGE OF MIND:
If you change your mind, you can return any product purchased from us within 14 days of the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, or store credit of equivalent value. Change of mind returns must be in new and saleable condition, accompanied with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and original packaging.
We are committed to honouring our obligations under Irish Consumer Law. This means you can choose a refund or replacement if a product has a major problem. This is where the product:
Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
Is not of acceptable quality or unsafe;
Is not fit for purpose;
Is significantly different from the sample or description;
Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will at our discretion give you a refund or replacement or repair the item within a reasonable time.
Please keep your proof of purchase (e.g. your receipt).
We may need to return a product to the manufacturer to have a product assessed to determine the nature of the problem. There may be delays between 1-4 weeks when seeking assistance from suppliers or manufacturers.
In Hopkins we never compromise on quality or service. Generations of family ownership proves that we care more about our customers satisfaction than anything else.